Skip to content
- Situation: Wall Street Imperative to Deploy Algorithmic Trading
- In the last 10 years, automated trade flow has gone from 5% to 80%
- Good algo trading technology and time to market are critical to survival
- Problem: How to Automate?
- Manual log searching required to understand the business impact of system outages: Which clients affected?
- Should we suggest they stop trading?
- Solution: StreamBase for Algorithmic Trading
- Algorithms developed 3-5X faster than if traditional technologies were used like databases or application servers
- Requires low latency event processing, aggregation, scale
- Business Impact: Algo Trading is Pure Competitive Advantage
- Top tier broker: deployed StreamBase in 3 months and went from laggard to leader
- Boston hedge fund: built system in 4 months that would have taken 4 years
Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software