Skip to content
- Situation: Top 20 Gaming Site
- Dynamic virtual world, in-game commerce, 21 million registered accounts
- Problem: More Users, More Data, More Attacks
- With rapidly increasing usage, site dealing with large volumes of data. More users draw more interest from online commerce fraud, often done in real-time
- Solution: Real-Time “Coprocessor” for Big Data
- Hadoop / Netezza / Microstrategy used for discovery based on history; StreamBase used in parallel to execute automated decisions based on known patterns of fraud, phishing, and proactively alert and monitor for operational outages.
- Impact: Millions in Cost Savings and More Efficient Operations
- Site can now stop malicious activity before it impacts the business, and monitor site operations in real-time, increasing client satisfaction, retention, and stickiness.
Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software